The larger six-man Coleman Mackenzie Cabin 6 is a vis-a-vis-styled tent with extra living space and sleeping quarters. Durable steel poles ensure maximum strength in its structure. The tent also features full head-height standing all the way through making it more comfortable and convenient for campers. In addition, there is a bath tub protection groundsheet integrated into the tent.
- The cabin structure provides good head height throughout the tent, even in the bedrooms, giving more useable space throughout the tent.
- Separate bedrooms sleeping 2 provide for privacy for all the family.
- Polyester flysheets
- The Mackenzie Cabin has a fully integrated sewn in PE groundsheet, providing dry and bug-free camping.
- The living area groundsheet is a thick PE (140g/m²) to resist heavy use.
- Breathable polyester and no-see-um mesh inner is lightweight and bug-resistant.
- It features a combination of bare galvanized steel and Wrapflex poles.
- The Mackenzie Cabin features a rain protection peak over the side door; pole-tensioned fabric provides a porch area over the doors to prevent rain from entering the tent on entry and exit.
- Negative angled windows are positioned at each end of the tent, due to their angle, they can be opened during light right to increase ventilation throughout the tent.
- Includes the Cool air port for increased ventilation.
- The new Coleman exclusive self-rolling windows means you don’t need to roll the windows manually, a spring coils up to do the job.
- The interated and height adjustable hanging rail is ideal for clothes and towels.
- Features 2 doors, one side door and a large door that can be opened into a large porched area.
- Reflective, brightly coloured guy-lines are visible during the day and night.
- Optimally place guy-lines along the poles and around the tent ensure stability in high winds. Y-guy-lines provide support but less strain on the tent poles.
- Up in one pitching allows for quick and easy pitching; the inner bedrooms are pre-attached and they can be left in when packing the tent away.
- Colour coded poles and pole sleeves and bedroom inner hooks minimise pitching errors.
- Internal pockets
- PVC windows with covers increase visibility and allow light into the tent but provide privacy when required.
- The power cord vent is a convenient opening so that you can run an electricity cable into the tent.
|Year of Manufacture||2010|
|No. Bedrooms||3 Bedrooms|
|Flysheet Fabric||Polyester 4000mm PU coated, taped seams|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Inner room: PE 110 g/m, welded Living area: PE 40 g/m, welded, fully attached to flysheet|
|Inner Fabric||Breathable polyester and no-see-um mesh|
|Pole Bag Weight (kg)||No|
|Pack Size (cm)||86 x 49|
|Bedroom Dimensions (cm)||215 x 140|
|Bedroom 2 Dimensions (cm)||215 x 140|
|Bedroom 3 Dimensions (cm)||210 x 140|
|Bedroom 4 Dimensions||No|
|Floor Dimensions||235 x 300 / 90 x 140|
|Poles||Steel for legs, Wrapflex for roof|
|Number of Poles||No|
|Pitching Area (cm)||No|
|Recommended Use||Family / Weekend|