Simple Steps to Financing your Order with OutdoorWorldDirect.co.uk
1) Add wanted items to the basket. You can use the calculator to work out different payment options / rates of interest on the product / cart page.
2) On the basket / checkout page - carefully select the model of finance you want, and then choose "Finance my Order" in the Payment Methods section of the checkout. Then proceed to fully checkout, and hit the "Process Order" Button. You will then be taken to an order confirmation page, with a link to take you to the Close Brothers Finance page. Follow the simple steps on Close Brother's website to complete the finance.
3) Carefully read the payment terms, and ensure you can afford the finance deal, and that it will not affect your monthly budgeting.
4) Our finance partner will make a decision on eligibility within one minute.
This process is very simple, all you have to do is browse our website and choose the items you would like, and add them to the basket. On the checkout page, there is a Finance option, which will allow you to apply for credit via our partner - Close Brothers Retail Finance. You can finance your order over 6, 10 or 12, 24 or 36 months, and a decision is made within one minute. We can also help you process your credit application on the telephone - 01924 409085.
Will I qualify for credit?
We can only consider your application if:
- You are over 18 and employed at least 16 hours per week
- You have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJ's, IVA's or bankruptcies
- You are a permanent UK resident and able to supply a UK address history for the last 3 years
- Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), unemployed and single house persons will not be considered.
Applications also welcome from retired individuals, in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at date of application).
Meeting the criteria does not guarantee acceptance.
Goods can only be delivered to your home address. If your application is accepted, the deposit must be paid by credit or debit card. You cannot pick up goods from store or warehouse locations.
Some example figures...
In association with Close Brothers
A 0% Finance example:
Total amount of credit: £1,000
Deposit of 10%: £100
Duration of agreement: 6 months
6 monthly payments: £150
Total amount payable: £1,000
Representative rate of interest (fixed): 0% APR
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Much Can I Borrow?
When checking out, just fill out our easy online application form and you can be approved for up to £10,000 to use for the item(s) you wish to purchase. The minimum order is £300.
Is A Deposit Required?
A minimum deposit of 10% is required and is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance. Deposits can be up to a maximum of 50% of the purchase price.
How Are My Monthly Payments Paid?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically, the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement, and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term.
What Length of Repayment is Available?
You can currently choose from several options ranging from 6-36 months and 0 or 19.5% APR depending on the products you have chosen.
How Do I Apply?
You can apply via the checkout on our website or call our sales team on 01924 409085, should you need any assistance.
0% Finance is currently only available on selected products and these may change at any time. Finance options are available to Retail customers only and excludes any other offers.
Finance Item Replacements
All items are covered under the same warranty, regardless of payment method used.
Finance Item Cancellations
If you wish to cancel an item ordered on finance but keep the rest of the order, we will refund the cost of the item by means of a cheque and the finance agreement will remain in place between you and the finance company. A 10% handling fee may be charged to cover the cost of the finance agreement.
You can pay off finance at any point throughout your agreement and simply have to contact the lending bank (all details are in your credit agreement), who will offer you a settlement figure, which if you have had 0% interest free finance will be the outstanding balance without any early settlement fees. Obviously the 19.5% agreements will have interest calculated and included in your settlement figure.
Can I have my order shipped to somewhere else?
No, your order MUST be shipped to the same address as your finance application, regardless of the shipping address you choose in the checkout.
Consumer credit service provided by Close Brothers in association with Close Brothers Retail Finance. Close Brothers is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority. For more information please refer to their frequently asked questions or visit http://www.closebrothersretailfinance.co.uk/
Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority – Firm reference number 670238.
For more information, please visit http://www.closebrothersretailfinance.co.uk/