The Hi-tec Dubois 200 I WP boot is packed with features including the Thinsulate Insulation that is bound to keep your feet warm by trapping in the heat. The Dri-Tec waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry even if the weather turns. The Winter traction outsole will help when the ground gets icy. There is also the exclusive i-shield repellent technology that will prevent stains from mucky water and dirt. The Ortholite insoles will add underfoot cushioning and keep your feet comfortable all day long.
With a leather and quilted canvas upper and a soft fluffy faux fur collar they'll look good with jeans, jeggings, leggings or tights. Ideal for woman on the go who dont want to stop when the weather turns cold and wet.
- Durable insulated textile upper
- i-Shield water & stain resistant technology
- Dri-Tec waterproof membrane
- 200g Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- Ortholite sockliner delivers long lasting cushioning, anti-odour and anti-microbial properties
- Durable rubber outsole for traction