A versatile alpine jacket, the Jack Wolfskin Thermosphere Men's jacket offers excellent freedom of movement, making it ideal for alpine sports. The jacket features inserts made with stretch fleece, allowing greater freedom of movement. Additionally, the synthetic insulation is warm and fluffy, and offers a small pack size, whilst the close fitting hood and extended sleeves with thumbholes all do their bit to increase the warmth and comfort of the jacket. This jacket is also transferrable between other Jack Wolfskin coats, by use of the 'Snap In System'.
- extremely light yet tear resistant, windproof and water resistant AIRGRID 20D
- Sides and sleeve panels: two-way stretch NANUK DYNAMIC fleece with a warm interior and a wind-resistant exterior
- Warm MICROGUARD MAXLOFT synthetic hollow fibre insulation (80 g/m2)
- Two side pockets
- Extended cuffs with thumbholes
- The SNAP IN SYSTEM consists of snap fasteners that allow this jacket to be fastened into a shell jacket
|Shell Fabric||100% polyester|