The Kampa Geyser Hot Water system allows you to have continuous hot water whilst camping, with a tap or showerhead being compatible for attachments. Additionally, you can adjust the water temperature, which can be adjusted to 25c above the original water temperature.
- Hot water from the tap or showerhead
- Adjustable water temperature - heats to 25˚C above input temperature (temperature rise).
- Water can also be re-circulated for higher temperatures.
- Strong water flow – 2.5 litres per minute
- Automatic ignition system
- Built-in safety features
- Comes complete with a strong carry case
- Carrying handles
- Works from most popular gas cylinders with appropriate regulator (not supplied)
- Height: 30cm
- Width: 35cm
- Depth: 25cm
- Weight: 10kg
- Internal Measurements:
- Height: 34.5cm
- Width: 38cm
- Depth: 43cm
- Pump hose length: 1.5 metres
- Shower hose length: 2.5 metres
- 12V DC lead length: 5 metres
- Heat input: 5 kW
Very Simple System
1. Attach to a suitable gas cylinder (hose, regulator and cylinder not supplied).
2. Attach the submersible water pump to the unit and drop water pump into a supply of clean water
3. Plug the power cord into the unit and into a suitable 12V supply
4. Flick the switch for instant hot water from the tap
5. Attach the shower hose to the tap if you’d prefer a shower
• The burner will automatically switch off if the unit detects a water temperature over 50˚C
• Tilt switch – if the unit is knocked over moved during operation it will shut down
• Water flow sensor – the unit will switch off if the water flow is stopped or interrupted
Requirements for operation:
• Butane or propane gas cylinder (not supplied)
• Gas regulator – 28-30mbar for butane, 37 mbar for propane (not supplied)
• Gas hose (BS3212:2) – maximum length 1.5 metres (not supplied)
• 12V supply (car type socket). This can be provided by a vehicle, mains adaptor or battery pack.
• Clean water supply
See your LPG dealer or supplying dealer for these accessories
For Outdoor Use Only
Only for washing and cleaning. Not for heating drinking water.
CHECK THE WATER TEMPERATURE BEFORE USE. WATER FROM THIS APPLIANCE MAY BE VERY HOT.