The Mountain Equipment Lightline down jacket has been revamped for the 2014 season to meet the demands of the modern mountaineer. The Lightline Down Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvet jackets. Benefitting from a new, improved fit and an outstanding new hood, the jacket offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
- DRILITE Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 296g (size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 675
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords