The Outwell Concorde 5SATC Front Awning adds extra space and flexibilty to the front of your Concorde 5SATC family tent. Matching the style and detail of the main tent, the Awning adds to the versatile use of the tent, with a fully enclosed shelter benefitting from the inflatable tubes zipped in place for a tight seal. The Awning has a groundsheet for additional protection from the elements, allowing you to keep the interior of the tent clean and tidy.
- Two inflatable tubes
- Zips onto the front of the tent for an easy and secure fitting.
- Bathtub groundsheet included for keeping the interior of the tent clean and tidy.
- Mud valances avoid hard rain splashing mud onto the tent fabric
- Reinforcement patch on all stress seams
- Adjustable pegging points allow you to adjust the awning to the weather conditions
- Pre-attached guylines placed at optimum areas for securing the awning
- Fast and easy pitch thanks to the Air system.
|Tent Collection||Outwell Smart Air Collection|
|Year of Manufacture||2016|
|Doors||1 Front Door|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex® Airtech (65% cotton / 35% polyester)|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Oxford 100% polyester, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Window Fabric||PVC Windows|
|Pole Bag Weight (kg)||No|
|Pack Size (cm)||31 x 80|
|Bedroom Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 2 Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 3 Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 4 Dimensions||No|
|Floor Dimensions||400 x 360|
|Poles||Integrated inflatable frame for best performance 0.6 to 0.8 bar / 8.7 to 11.6 psi|
|Poles||Outwell Inflatable tubes|
|Number of Poles||No|
|Pitching Time||5 Minutes|
|Pitching Area (cm)||400 * 360|
|Recommended Use||Spring to Summer family camping, ideal for extending the profile of your main family tent|