A new, top of the range sleeping bag, the Outwell Constellation Lux single sleeping bag offers superb quality, by utilising ultra-soft fabrics and materials for additional comfort. The sleeping bag has a brushed 100% cotton exterior and uses premium Isofil to ensure you stay warm and comfortable. Perfect for discerning camper, wanting a top specification sleeping bag for their travels and camping adventures.
- A rectangular shape offers generous space for a more comfortable nights sleep with plenty of leg room.
- Corner liner attachment loops (new feature) allows for bag liners to be attached and detached by a snap closure strap. This helps avoid liners twisting and getting tangled inside the sleeping bag.
- A Face Baffle running across the opening of the sleeping bag keeps your neck and shoulders warm and is soft and comfortable next to skin.
- Zip-off hood, whether you just don't like a hood, or its in the summer months and your too warm, the hood can be removed.
- Two way Zipper runs smoothly and freely and can be opened at the feet to allow ventilation.
- Large luminous zip is easy to find and use.
- Full length zip baffle runs behind the zip to ensure insulation is at its best and prevents cold spots or draughts getting through the zips.
- Two Constellation sleeping bags can be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag. (you will need 1 left zip and 1 right zip sleeping bag to zip together).
|Year of Manufacture||2017|
|Suggested Usage||-2° to +21°|
|Comfort/ Limit/ Extreme||-2°, -8°, -26°|
|Season Rating||3-4 season (Spring, Summer, Autumn)|
|Shell Fabric||Polynylon (85% polyester / 15% Nylon)|
|Lining||200TC soft finish 100% Cotton|
|Filling||1552 g Isofill Premium|
|Overall Length (cms)||230|
|Maximum User Height (cm)||200|
|Chest width/ Foot width (cms)||90 / 90|
|Fill Weight (g/m²)||1552g Isofil sleeping bag|
|Pack Size Uncompressed (cm)||No|
|Pack Size (cm)||48 x 46 x 27|