Fitting onto the Outwell Cruiser 6AC tent, the matching awning is the ideal accomplice for extending the living, storage and cooking space of your tent. The Cruiser 6AC awning uses steel poles to achieve a standing height awning, which has a panoramic styling, with large windows, and a fully enclosed doorway. Additionally, the awning matches the styling and colour of the tent, ensuring it compliments the tent. Fits securely to the front of the tent for a draught-free seal.
- Steel pole construction
- Attached tightly to the front of the tent
- Bathtub groundsheet included, which is easy to remove and clean
- Mud valance avoids tent fabric being stained by mud
- Large tinted windows add privacy, and protection from the sun
- Reinforcement patches on all stress points.
- Pre-attached guylines.
|Year of Manufacture||2016|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex 5000mm - 75 Denier Fabric|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Double-coated Polyethylene Groundsheet - 10,000mm|
|Window Fabric||Large Tinted PVC Windows|
|Pack Size (cm)||76 * 26|