Updated for 2017, the Outwell Darlington Air is an inflatable motorhome awning, which has pre-angled Air columns, for quick and easy pitching. The Darlington is a one-room tunnel tent, which has an optional inner tent included. Additionally, the Darlington has a large front canopy, ensuring the motorhome awning has a rain-safe door at the front. There is also a link access zone, with connecting side doors on either side of the awning.
- Suitable for motorhomes between 180 - 220cm in height
- Full mesh on front door for added ventilation if necessary on warmer days.
- Steel Fly corner poles add strength and stability to the awning
- Link access system, allows you to enter the van without disturbing the inner tent, or living area.
- Seam-sealed flysheet for added protection from the weather
- Large tinted windows with curtains.
- Heavy duty zips on Air awning
|Year of Manufacture||2017|
|No. Bedrooms||1 Bedroom|
|Doors||1 Main Front Door, 2 Opposing Connecting Side Doors|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex 3000mm, 100% polyester taffeta, with fully taped seams|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Double-coated, polyethylene, 10,000mm|
|Inner Fabric||Breathable polyester inner tent|
|Window Fabric||PVC Windows|
|Pole Bag Weight (kg)||No|
|Pack Size (cm)||83 * 40cm|
|Bedroom Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 2 Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 3 Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 4 Dimensions||No|
|Floor Dimensions||310 * 240|
|Pitching Order||Outer First - Two Inflatable Beams, one pole for porch|
|Poles||Steel Pole 16mm|
|Number of Poles||1 Pole|
|Pitching Time||10 Minutes|
|Pitching Area (cm)||310 * 240 + Van|
|Recommended Use||Ideal for those wanting a price pointed, stable Air awning for motorhomes between 180 - 220cm in height|