The new Drayton Kitchen Table, is it a kitchen unit? or is it a table? Outwell have made the Drayton both a table and kitchen unit. This clever furniture can transform from a table to a kitchen unit by opening the top of the table. Once opened you'll find a water basin integrated into the unit and handy racking on the underneath of the table for spices and sauces, when closed these fit perfectly into the water basin (just make sure you empty the water out first!). Underneath the unit there is plenty of storage, made out of a durable polyester fabric food can be stored and fully zipped up to keep bugs away, and the mesh ventilation provides air circulation so your food won't turn nasty. When packing away, the storage underneath can be folded away and the legs folds down into itself to create a small pack size for transporting.
- opens and folds in seconds.
- No assembly required.
- Sturdy aluminium frame.
- Mesh ventilation for air circulation built in to storage compartment.
- Integrated water basin for washing up.
- Adjustable feet keeps the unit level on uneven ground.
- Small pack size.
- 2 fully closed shelves within the storage.
- Includes carry bag for storage and portability.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Frame: Aluminium
- Open size: 50 x 100 x 82 cm (width x depth x height)
- Pack size: 50 x 100 x 9 cm
- Weight: 13 kg approx
- Max load: 30 kg
|Table Top Height (cm)||82|
|Dimensions (cm)||50 x 100 x 82|
|Folded Size (cm)||50 x 100 x 9|
|Weight Capacity (kg)||30|