The ECOcool thermoelectric 24 Litre Coolbox is capable of cooling between 18 and 25 degrees below the ambient (outside) temperature.
The coolbox can be operated by two methods, firstly it can be powered using the 12 volt cable, which is a cigarette lighter usually found in the car. Alternatively, you can power using a 230 volt power source (a uk wall plug) if you have a camp site mains adapter with plug sockets..
The clever 'ECO' bit of this cool box is in the extra PU insulation that goes into the sides and lid to maximise performance. The motor also has optimal ventilation performance to reduce the power it needs to pull to work efficiently. This cool box is EEI Classified and has passed all European ECO Legislation.
- EEI classified ECO cooler.
- Latest energy saving technology.
- PU insulation for best performance.
- Designed for the European ECO Legislation.
- Hidden and protected cable entry.
- Fold flat handle.
- Cooling and heating function.
- Cools 18-25 degrees celcius below the outside temperature.
- Warms 50-60 degrees celcius.
- Can be used for both 12V and 230V
- Inside icepack divider.
- Size: Width 44 x Depth 28 x Height 45cm
- Weight: 6kg
- Volume: 24 Litres