A large, and versatile front awning, the Outwell Flagstaff 5 awning is a steel pole front awning, designed to attach securely onto the front of the Flagstaff 5 Tent, by clipping onto the tent's steel poles with hooks. The awning adds living space, with standing height, and has a detachable groundsheet for added versatility, and the front door of the awning can be zipped off entirely for a more open canopy style space.
- Clips onto the tent frame securely
- Awning can be fully enclosed
- Mud valance protects flysheet from mud
- Large windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam sealed flysheet for added waterproofing
- Ergonic ventilation system above windows.
- 2016 Version - fits 2016 tent only.
|Year of Manufacture||2016|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex 5000mm - polyester 75 Denier flysheet|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Double-coated, polyethylene groundsheet|
|Window Fabric||PVC Windows with vents above the windows|
|Pack Size (cm)||70 * 25|
|Poles||19mm Steel Poles|