Designed to specifically fit onto the front of the Outwell Montana 6AC Air tent, the front awning, is a matching awning, which attaches securely to the front of the tent, offering plenty of added living and storage space. The Montana 6AC Front Awning is ideal designed to fit with a draught-free seal, ensuring your awning is protected from the elements, giving you an ideal room to store clothes, or cook in if the weather turns bad.
- Steel pole construction
- Attached tightly to the front of the tent
- Bathtub groundsheet included, which is easy to remove and clean
- Mud valance avoids tent fabric being stained by mud
- Large tinted windows add privacy, and protection from the sun
- Reinforcement patches on all stress points.
- Pre-attached guylines.
|Year of Manufacture||2016|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex 5000mm - 75 Denier Fabric|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Double-coated Polyethylene Groundsheet - 10,000mm|
|Window Fabric||Large Tinted PVC Windows|
|Pack Size (cm)||76 * 26|