The Outwell Montana 6P Roof Protector acts like a footprint, but for the top of your tent. Protecting the roof of your tent from the elements, such as UV-degradation, bird lime and tree sap, enhancing the lifetime of the product. There are two sides to the roof protector, the silver side, which is ideal for summer as it reflects the sunlight and keeps the tent cooler. However, the black side of the protector will keep the tent warmer in the colder months, and also allow for a longer sleep by keeping light out of the tent in the morning. The roof protector has large panels that are attached across the pole sleeves, leaving a gap to allow air to flow.
- Protecting the tent from bird limes, bird sap, UV rays, Rain etc.
- Protecting the tent from heat by shading the roof and allowing air to flow below the Protector.
- Silver side out reflects the sun for a cooler tent.
- Black side out keeps the tent warm when the weather cools down.
- Black side allows a longer sleep in the morning making the tent darker.
|Tent Collection||Outwell Premium Collection|
|Year of Manufacture||2015|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex 10,000 Silver Coated (75D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Pack Size (cm)||11 x 38|