Quick and simple to attach to the front of the Montana 6SATC, the front awning offers added living space, standing height and an enclosed awning. The Montana 6SATC front awning zips onto the front of the tent for a secure, draught-free seal, and uses the SmartAir system to pitch quickly and efficiently. The awning is designed to match the colours, style and design of the tent, ensuring the awning will look perfect when pitched with the tent. Additionally, the awning features tinted windows, for added privacy, and a panoramic front, which matches the style of the tent.
- Two inflatable tubes for speedy pitching
- Zips onto the front of the tent, for a secure seal
- Bathtub groundsheet for porch area, which is fully removable.
- Mud valance stops mud from staining the tent
- Large tinted windows, with full polycotton curtains
- Reinforced patches on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points
|Year of Manufacture||2016|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex Airtech polycotton fabric (65% Cotton / 35% Polyester)|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Detachable groundsheet in the porch area|
|Window Fabric||Tinted PVC Windows|
|Pack Size (cm)||81 * 31|
|Poles||Smart Air Tubes|