The optional Dual Protector is available for the Vermont XLP. Providing protection from damaging elements like UV-radiation, bird lime and tree sap, whilst countering the effects of extreme temperatures. The large panels are attached across the pole sleeves leaving a gap between roof and the protector allowing air to flow. One side of the Protector is silver coated to reflect the sun's head, the other is black to darken the tent in the morning, or to absorb some of the sun's heat.
- Protecting the tent from bird limes, bird sap, UV rays, Rain etc.
- Protecting the tents from heat by shading the roof and allowing air to flow below the Protector.
- Silver side out reflects the sun for a cooler tent.
- Black side out keeps the tent warm when the weather cools down.
- Allows a longer sleep in the morning making the tent darker.
- Side Canopy for added protection from the elements.
|Tent Collection||Outwell Premium Collection|
|Year of Manufacture||2017|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex 10,000 Silver Coated (75D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Pack Size (cm)||14 x 46|