The Vango Eden 600xl family tent is a classic polycotton tent, with plenty of living space, comfort and the patented Airbeam technology, which makes pitching the tent simple! Sleeping up to six people, the tent is ideal for families or groups wanting the flexibility of a cotton tent, which can be used in more variable weather conditions. The beauty of the Eden 600xl is the large front canopy, which is pre-attached to the tent, which can be clipped back in the event of bad weather.
- Only one pole on the front of the tent - the rest are all Airbeam tubes, which are easily inflated.
- Pre-angled beams - as these offer greater strength of structure, and also offer greater standing height.
- Pitching time of 12 minutes.
- Polycotton is a mixture of Polyester and Cotton 35 (P) / 65 (C) Ratio
- Polycotton is naturally more waterproof than polyester
- Polycotton retains the heat in colder environments
- Polycotton stays cooler in hotter climates
- Polycotton is naturally stronger and will exceed the life of a polyester tent
|Tent Collection||Vango Airbeam Collection|
|Year of Manufacture||2014|
|No. Bedrooms||2 Bedrooms|
|Doors||2 Doorways - 1 Front and Side Door|
|Flysheet Fabric||Polycotton - Polyester 35% / Cotton 65%|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Sewn-in luxurious mesh PVC groundsheet|
|Inner Fabric||Breathable polyester Inner tents|
|Window Fabric||Large Diamond Clear PVC Windows|
|Height (cm)||Max 210cm / Lowest 195cm|
|Length (cm)||650cm with canopy / 548cm without canopy|
|Pole Bag Weight (kg)||No|
|Pack Size (cm)||78 * 53 * 55cm|
|Bedroom Dimensions (cm)||275 * 210 (with optional divider)|
|Bedroom 2 Dimensions (cm)||210 * 140cm|
|Bedroom 3 Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 4 Dimensions||No|
|Floor Dimensions||650 * 440cm|
|Pitching Order||Outer First - can be pitched as one|
|Poles||One Alloy Pole - Rest are Airbeams|
|Number of Poles||4 Airbeams - 1 Alloy Pole for Front Attached Canopy|
|Pitching Time||12 Minutes|
|Pitching Area (cm)||700 * 500cm|
|Recommended Use||Spring to Summer family or group camping - ideal for those camping in warmer or colder climates due to the polycotton nature of the tent|