An addition to the Harmony sleeping bag range, the Harmony Double provides space and comfort for two bodies. Manufactured in the Nutmeg colour, in a comfortable microfibre fabric, which is soft against the skin and really warm and comfortable to sleep in.
- The Harmony is made from 210T microfibre polyester and is soft to touch making it a cosy and snug fabric to sleep in.
- The single-layer stitch construction ensures an even fill distribution meaning no build up of stuffing or uncomfortable lumps while you sleep.
- Add in its breathability to help against the build up of heat and moisture vapour, the Harmony double aims to ensure you get a comfortable and peaceful night's sleep.
- Made with ease of use in mind, the Harmony double features a two-way auto-lock zip which seals in warmth but also provides adjustable ventilation.
- The auto-lock feature means the bag won't come open in the night, meaning you don't need to worry about waking up to a draught.
- The zip guard features anti-catch piping to help prevent any snagging on the lining, and also has an insulating zip baffle to reduce cold spots on the inside of the bag.
- Not only this, but the zip extends around the foot of the bag meaning that in warm weathers it can be fully opened and used as a blanket.
- All of this, bundled into a 4-strap compression stuffsack meaning you can compact it down for ease of transportation.
|Year of Manufacture||2017|
|Comfort/ Limit/ Extreme||8 / 4 / -10|
|Lining||210T Microfibre Polyester|
|Construction||Polyester 190T Pongee|
|Overall Length (cms)||200|
|Maximum User Height (cm)||No|
|Chest width/ Foot width (cms)||148|
Single layer stitch construction to maintain evenf ill distribution.
Single hole hollow fibre insulation to increase duribility and maximise lifting potential.
Flat head rest with no draw cord closure.
Insulated zip baffle to prevetn cold spots.
Two way auto lock zip.
Woven zip puller.
Zip guard with anti catch piping.
Two internal pockers.
Zip extends around foot.
4 strap compression stuffsack.
|Fill Weight (g/m²)||No|
|Pack Size Uncompressed (cm)||No|
|Pack Size (cm)||58 x 31|