A unique drive away awning that is designed to fit easily with vehicles of 2.4m to 2.9m in height and utilises the revolutionary Vango AirBeam® Inflatable technology for rapid pitching in any environment. The awning can be pitched in around four minutes and adds living, sleeping and storage space to
- Vango AirBeam Technology creates strong and rigid tent structures with unrivalled speed and simplicity of pitching.
- All-in-one or flysheet first pitching.
- TBS II - Vango's patented system which gives our tunnel tents unrivalled stability.
- New for 2013. ProTex 6000mm 150D polyester flysheet. A stronger and longer lasting fabric.
- Sewn in polyester groundsheet - keeps the tent comfortably sealed and protected from weather and insects.
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- All our tents are tested within a certified test centre to ensure that they will stand up to even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Reflective guyline and webbing points pick up torchlight to make them easily visible in darkness.
- Rain gutter zip covers divert rain flowing down the flysheet away from the zip.
- All tent doors have a full secondary mesh door which are ideal for extra ventilation while keeping even the smallest of insects out.
- Low & high level vents allow a pleasant, and adjustable flow of air through the tent.
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows, with privacy curtains, allow maximum light and visibility.
- Lantern hanging point conveniently placed in the living area or inner tent.
- Supplied with a double action pump including a pressure gauge and pressure release valve.
|Tent Collection||Vango Airbeam Collection|
|Year of Manufacture||2014|
|No. Bedrooms||1 Bedroom|
|Flysheet Fabric||ProTex 6000mm, 150D polyester flysheet - a stronger, longer lasting fabric.|
|Groundsheet Fabric||Sewn-in Polyester Groundsheet - keeps the tent comfortable and free of bugs|
|Inner Fabric||Breathable polyester inner|
|Window Fabric||Large PVC windows|
|Pole Bag Weight (kg)||No|
|Pack Size (cm)||No|
|Bedroom Dimensions (cm)||210 * 140|
|Bedroom 2 Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 3 Dimensions (cm)||No|
|Bedroom 4 Dimensions||No|
|Floor Dimensions||465 * 310|
|Number of Poles||No|
|Pitching Time||5 minutes|
|Pitching Area (cm)||500 * 350|
|Recommended Use||Spring to Summer usage - attach to motorhomes and vans between 240 and 290cm|