Coleman 70-Qt Xtreme Coolers are designed keep the contents on ice for days. These coolers provide superior cold retention thanks to their thick-wall and high performance PU insulation. This cooler an keep ice cold for a period of up to five days in temperatures as high as 32 degrees. Perfect for families at campsites, sporting events, festivals, these coolers work for the long haul and do not require electricity to run. There is also a tap on the base of the coolbox, to relieve the coolbox of water once the ice melts.
- Hinged lid with deep beverage holders provides insulation for drinks.
- More efficient dimensions increase capacity/size ratio
- Polypropylene outer box is resistant to heavy use yet easy to clean
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel drain with no- tilt draining for easy cleaning
- Injected PU foam in the body and base of the box provides great insulation performance and no warm spots.
- The polyethylene inner box has a smooth surface and is easy to clean
- Can be used as an additional seat, holding up to 113kg
- Capacity: 66L
- Holds: 100 cans (330ml)
- Inner Dimensions: 71.4 x 40.4 x 48 cm
- Outer Dimensions: 72 * 40 * 44cm
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Ref: 3000002599