F10 GR 35:40 Rucksack
The F10 GR 35:40 Rucksack is a high performance rucksack combining aspects of a climbing rucksack and high performance trekking rucksack. The rucksack features a height adjustable, extreme comfortable back system, whilst airmesh straps and harnesses ensure the rucksack maintains the necessary air flow. With essential attachments such as ice axe / walking pole attachments and a rain cover to cover the basics, the rucksack also features a cleverly designed 'clam shell' front, making it easier to reach items in the middle and bottom of the rucksack. Although quite lightweight, the rucksack is durable and reliable, with a tough Excel 210D Ripstop Nylon fabric and quality SBS zips. All of this ensures a long-lasting, highly functional trekking/overnight rucksack.
- Airmesh on harness and rucksack straps - Ensure air flow.
- Alp-Fit Back System - Adjustable back, via a hook and loop system.
- Floating Lid - Expandable capacity for bigger loads.
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Designed for comfort and load transfer.
- Extendable Gaiter Under Lid - Further pack space and protection.
- Clamshell Opening - Zipped entry points on the front of the rucksack.
- Reflective Panels - Increased visibility.
- Rain Cover - Reflective waterproof layer.
- SBS Zips - Offer quality and durability.
- Dual Side Compression Straps - Stabilise contents.
- Pro-weave side pockets - Durable, expanding side pockets.
- Excel 210D Ripstop Nylon - High quality and lightweight.
|Year of Manufacture||2018|
|Material||Excel 210D Ripstop Nylon|
|Back System||Alp-Fit Back System|
|Rain Cover Included||Yes|
|Recommended Use||Overnight trekking & winter walks|