Robens Aero Yurt Footprint
The Robens Aero Yurt Footprint groundsheet is an optional footprint for the base of the tent, marking out an intended pitch site, then simply erect the tent on top of the groundsheet. The purpose of the groundsheet is essentially to lengthen the lifetime of the tent, and provide protection to the sewn-in groundsheet.
- Marks out an intended pitching area.
- Easy to clean
- Protects from muddy conditions
- Adds a layer of insulation
- Perfect for harder standing tent pitches.
- Keeps groundsheet of tent clean
- Makes tent easier to pack away.
|Groundsheet Fabric||Double-coated polyethylene|
|Year of Manufacture||2020|