|Fabric Denier||420 Denier (RipStop) |
Denier - a measurement used to determine the thickness of the tent flysheet. It relates to the fibre thickness, or thread counts used. The thicker the fabric, generally the stronger, and more durable the fabric will be. The denier really reflects the lifetime to be expected of the tent, and how quickly, it will be affected by UV Degradation.
|Awning Type||Motorhome Drive-Away |
Seasonal: A caravan awning specifically designed for touring, and temporary camping pitches. Ideal for fair weather campers, needing an awning for shorter trips. Usually uses lighter fabrics, for easier portability, and easier pitching.
Residential: Ideal for those camping for longer durations, wanting an awning that can be left pitched all season, or for a month or more at a time. Residential awnings usually use heavier weight fabrics, designed to last longer, and not fade as fast in the UV sunshine rays.
DriveAway VW Awnings: Designed to go onto VW or similar vans, or motorhomes with the correct attachment height. Can be left free-standing at the site if you need your vehicle to get off-site.
Fixed VW Awnings: Reliant on the van or motorhome for the structure of the product. Van cannot be removed offsite once the awning is set up.
|Fitting-Height (Awnings)||245-290cm |
|Kador Length (cm)||310 |
|Manufacturer||Vango Airbeam |
|Tent Collection||Vango Airbeam Collection |
|Year of Manufacture||2019 |
|Hydrostatic Head (mm)||6000 |
Hydrostatic Head (Tents) – a waterproof rating for technical fabrics measured in mm. The higher the rating the more waterproof the fabric is. A rating of 1500mm is deemed waterproof, but on a tent, look for a rating of 3000 or higher. Measured by the height of water column a fabric weave can take before it begins to “sweat”. “Polycotton” tents will not have a Hydrostatic Head level, as they are not treated for waterproofing.
|Colour||Cloud Grey |
|Berth||4 Man |
Berth – This shows the number of people that the tent can sleep within the inner tents of a model of tent, in line with the industry standard. Normal procedure is to look for a slightly larger tent, for example, a family of four usually purchase a five or six berth tent, to give added room and comfort.
|No. Bedrooms||2 Bedrooms |
|Doors||1 Front Doors and 1 Side Door in Connecting Strip (2 Doors in Connecting Strip) |
|Flysheet Fabric||420 Denier polyester flysheet, with 6000mm waterproofing |
Polyester – a synthetic fibre, made from polymer units to create a textile fabric. Polyester is the most popular fabric for tent manufacturing, as it is durable, reliable and lighter in weight. Polyester does not breathe though, which creates more condensation.
Polycotton - a blend of polyester and cotton, primarily cotton (usually around 65% cotton / 35% polyester split). Polycotton is a more natural fabric for camping, as it is breathable, far more durable material, reducing the effects of condensation. Offers greater versatility in hot and cold climates.
Ripstop Nylon – a durable material used in tents which is strong and repairable due to its Ripstop properties.
|Groundsheet Fabric||Oxford polyester groundsheet (sewn-in) |
|Inner Fabric||All inners are sold separately |
|Window Fabric||Diamond Clear PVC windows with zipped privacy curtains. |
|Height (cm)||210 (connection height 235 - 290) |
|Length (cm)||465 |
|Width (cm)||320 |
|Weight (kg)||27.2 |
Double Skin Tent – A tent with an inner bedroom and a flysheet, most family tents are designed as a “Double Skin tent”, as it makes the tent more comfortable, and lessens the effects of condensation.
|Pack Size (cm)||L78.0 x H42.0 x W44.0cm |
- Double action pump with pressure gauge.
- Pre-attached 6mm kador strip - the most common method of attachment
- Roof bar attachment tabs.
- Sleeve for pole & clamp
- Steel rock pegs and mallet
- Wide-mouth carry bag with compression straps.
- Skytrack II
|Floor Dimensions||465 * 320 |
|Poles Diameter / Beam Size||Zero Poles |
|Poles or Air||Vango AirBeam™ |
Most tent structure are either Airbeam or Poled in design, both have advantages and disadvantages. Air tents are quicker to pitch, but more expensive when compared to traditional pole style tents. Some tents are hybrids, and combine poles and air technologies.
|Number of Poles / Beams||4 Beams, plus bracer beams |
|Fire Retardant||Yes |
Fire Retardant – all modern tent fabrics are fire-retardant under EN5912 European Safety Laws. Caution with fire must always be used, as flame retardant fabrics, will still catch fire given the right circumstances.
|Pitching Time||10 minutes |
|Pitching Area (cm)||500 * 350 |
|Recommended Use||Designed for Left Hand sided motorhomes and vans, the Galli tall RSV gives the European market a fantastic awning with lots of space, and sleep space up to four people |
- Sentinel 420 Denier Fabric - tried and tested across motorhome awning collection
- Airaway inflatable structure, offers excellent stability, height and living space.
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet for added convenience, comfort and luxury
- Airspeed valve system - perfect for easy inflation of tent, simply clip the pump into the beam, and away you go.
- Large diameter superbeams for the high-spec denier
- Pre-attached 6mm kador strip - will fit into most vans
- Tension Band system, allows you to use clips to stengthen the structure when its windy.
- Webbing storm straps for securing the awning down
- Line-lok guyline runners
- High visibility guylines are easier to see in the dark
- Large windows provide bright and airy feel to awning
- Mesh PVC side windows for added ventilation
- Zipped privacy curtains maximise the awning privacy
- Door in connecting panel
- Easy-access doorways
- Rear porch rolls away when detached from van, and not in use
- Can hold two optional inner tents
- Airbeam pump included
- Cable entry point for electrical hookup
- Weather tested to EU standards
- Features pre-attached kador rail 6mm
- 8m storm straps to tie awning over van
- Pole and clamp kit included for those with a gutter rail
- Best solution is to attach to Fiamma F45 or Omnistor rail using a 4mm/6mm fixing kit (sold separately)