Vango Omega 450XL Footprint Groundsheet
Designed to fit the Omega 450XL Tent, it can be used as a guide for pitching as well as protecting the tents groundsheet from debris such as stone and twigs.
- Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent
- Protect the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other protrusions
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean and makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back home
- Made from durable 100% 70D polyester construction is hardwearing and easily washable
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag
|Colour||Black / Excalibur|
|Poles or Air||N/A |
Most tent structure are either Airbeam or Poled in design, both have advantages and disadvantages. Air tents are quicker to pitch, but more expensive when compared to traditional pole style tents. Some tents are hybrids, and combine poles and air technologies.
|Fire Retardant||Yes |
Fire Retardant – all modern tent fabrics are fire-retardant under EN5912 European Safety Laws. Caution with fire must always be used, as flame retardant fabrics, will still catch fire given the right circumstances.