The Outwell Camper Supreme sleeping bag is based on the popular Camper Lux, yet it has a thicker filling, making it warmer and more ideal for all season usage. The Camper Supreme can also be used as a duvet when fully unzipped, allowing it to be used as a wrap around duvet on a cold day. Alternatively, you can zip two opposing sleeping bags together, simply unzip the hoods and zip a left and right sleeping bag together to make a double sleeping bag. Designed with an 2200g Isofill filling, for maximum warmth and the sleeping bag has a soft-feel polycotton, a mix of polyester (80%) and cotton (20%).
- Open Size: 235 * 90cm
- Two layer off-set construction
- Corner Line Attachment Loops - easily attached and detached by snap closure straps.
- Full Length Zip Baffle - runs behind the zip and insulates the zip. Prevents cold spots and cold air getting through the zips.
- Eye Catching Lining
- Inside Pocket for storing items
- Zip-off hood - generous hood can be removed easily by zipping off.
- Opens to form duvet
- Easy Glide Zip System - stops the zip getting snagged on the sleeping bag material.
- Soft Lining - 100% super soft lining, which feels luxurious.
- Built-in pillow
- Zip two sleeping bags together (1 Left and 1 Right)
|Year of Manufacture||2017|
|Suggested Usage||-3°C to 21°C|
|Comfort/ Limit/ Extreme||-3°C / -9°C / -28°C|
|Season Rating||Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter|
|Shell Fabric||Polycotton (20% Cotton / 80% Polyester)|
|Lining||Cotton Flannel (100% Cotton)|
|Construction||Two layer off-set construction|
|Filling||2200 gram Isofill|
|Overall Length (cms)||235|
|Maximum User Height (cm)||200|
|Chest width/ Foot width (cms)||90 x 90|
|Fill Weight (g/m²)||2200g Isofill|
|Pack Size Uncompressed (cm)||No|
|Pack Size (cm)||48 x 46 x 27|